Getmancar: free parking in Kyiv and Dnipro cities
One of the nice features of all Getmancar tariffs is free parking in city parking lots in Kyiv and Dnipro. This means that you can park for free in paid municipal parking lots, because all service cars have parking tickets. Cool, because you don't need to waste time looking for a parking meter and paying for parking. You can also park your car for free here:
- In a free parking lot or parking area, where it is not forbidden to stop and leave the car, according to the traffic rules.
- In your yard, if the car does not interfere with other road users, does not block or is blocked by other cars or shopping arcades. An exception is private courtyards.
- On the carriageway, if it does not interfere with traffic and is not prohibited by the rules of the road.
Marking of municipal parking in Kyiv and Dnipro
Municipal parking lots can be identified by the blue line along the parking spaces.
City parking can be permitted both on one side and on the opposite side of the roadway. In the latter case, a blue line will be drawn on both sides of the road surface.
Municipal parking can also be installed on narrow roads.
The method of parking in a municipal parking lot can be either parallel to the sidewalk or at an angle to the carriageway.
Where CANNOT park?
- In places where stopping or parking is prohibited:
On lawns, pedestrian crossings, sidewalks, on tram tracks, railway crossings, at public transport stops, at intersections, in narrow places (we leave 3 m for the passage of another car and on the sidewalk 2 m for a pedestrian), in the second row along parked cars.
- In the middle of the carriageway.
- In parking spaces designated for disabled people and marked with appropriate markings.
- With other traffic violations.
- In places where the car can block the exit and entry of other vehicles, machinery or equipment or the activities of enterprises and organizations.
- In private parking lots, which are not included in the price of the tariff. Of course, you can park your car in the private parking lot of a shopping center or market, but you will have to pay for such parking yourself.
What road signs do we pay attention to?
- The beginning of the parking lot is marked with sign 5.39, from this place you can park your car.
This sign usually indicates how to park the car. (Signs 7.6.1 - 7.6.5).
- 7.6.1. we park the car parallel to the sidewalk and the roadway without driving onto the sidewalk.
- 7.6.2. we park the car parallel to the sidewalk and the roadway with one side of the car entering the sidewalk.
- 7.6.3. we park the car parallel to the sidewalk and the roadway with a drive onto the sidewalk.
- 7.6.4. we park the car perpendicular to the sidewalk, without driving into it, parking only on the roadway.
- 7.6.5. we park the car perpendicular to the carriageway on the sidewalk, with a drive onto the sidewalk.
Be a polite driver, park correctly.
Are you running out of food? Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org