Become Getmancar beta-tester
This is for everyone how has an Android.
This article is especially for those who want to become beta-tester in getmancar application and use new functions before they become available to everybody. Getmancar application is on a stage of beta-testing in Play Market – for Android system.
A step-by-step instruction how to become a beta-tester
- In Play Market we need Getmancar application. Type in the search field Getmancar.
- After you typed Getmancar, you will have a list of applications. Choose the one that we need.
- In the application the button “install” will be active for you. Tick “install”
- Getmancar application is downloaded and is installed on your smartphone. Now such functions as “uninstall” and “open” are available for you. Now we will not discuss them.
- Then, when you browse, you will be offered to take part in beta-testing of new functions before they become officially available in order for you to report about the errors in the application and criticize the developer.
- You will be warned that new functions are in the in the development yet that is why a beta-version may be not stable. Click “join”, if you want to use a new product in the development.
- Then a registration stage as a beta-tester begins (you do not need to register for the second time in the application, Google Play will register you automatically), that will last for several minutes.
- After the registration in the application ends, there will be written that you are now a beta-tester. In order for the new functions to become available that are on a development stage you need to update. You will have two buttons available “delete” and “update”. Click “update”.
- Wait until a beta-update will be installed.
- While downloading a beta-update, two buttons will become available for you: “open” and “delete”. Click “open”, then Getmancar application for beta-testing will be opened for you.
Attention! You always have a choice to get back to a standard application.
If you have some questions, write: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always ready to help you.